View Single Post
Old 2011-08-21, 11:35   Link #5
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
ANOTHER episode catering to Takako and Enishi =0/? Well, at least it focused on other things as well.

I thought Tohru/Minko would actually get somewhere, but alas, Tohru dropping the bomb on Minko that she was exhibiting Ohana's positive aggressiveness to start and finish something(which I thought she was even before he said so) was hard to take. Poor Minko . I guess that's why he's taken to Ohana so much, because he prefers a loud and noisy family.

I'm probably completely wrong here, but I think that Okami will hand over the inn to Ohana over Satsuki. It may be her desire to have Satsuki take it over, but Satsuki is just far too whimsical to be trusted with such a thing. Plus, Ohana has that significant other(Ko) that Satsuki lacks, and I get the impression she sees herself in Ohana moreso that Satsuki. If she's not giving it to Ohana, or unexpectedly Tomoe/Ren, I think she'll not give it to anyone, with Kissuiso eventually closing down(at least that'd be her intent).
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosius View Post
Spoiler:
Are you saying that it will be Tomoe and Ren to be given the role of successors of the inn or are you just referring to a possible relationship? I hardly think that a single thing such as how to eat natto could trigger a potential relationship, but what do I know anyway?