View Single Post
Old 2007-07-21, 20:20   Link #205
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
I voted for Mitsuki because I felt she was always the right one for Takiyuki. Right from the beginning I felt those two had the better connection and even without the accident those two would have ended up together. You could tell it was her he actually really liked and they did nothing wrong doing what they did while Haruka was in a coma.
I just finished watching the series today (over a three day period). I think it's obvious that down deep that Takiyuki was in love with Mitsuki. In the first episode when he went to the tree he thought Mitsuki was going to confess to him. Which he wouldn't have thought if he hadn't noticed her feelings, and didn't have some feelings toward her. He also was so ambivalent toward Haruka at first.

That said, I'm not sure I agree that if the accident hadn't happened that those two would have ended up together. Takiyuki was getting pretty serious with Haruka (hello, they were in bed, yes?) - and while Mitsuki was able to get him to come to her side, I think the Takiyuki of three years ago would have moved forward with Haruka. Further, if Haruka was ok, I don't think Mitsuki would have been willing to be honest with herself or Takiyuki.

FWIW...