View Single Post
Old 2007-08-16, 02:07   Link #212
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Wow, there's a lot of male respondents..

I voted for "Mitsuki" because, though she may have been why Haruka is in the hospital, but come on, it was just an accident..

As you can see in the first few episodes, she was holding back her feelings so that her bestfriend would be happy.

She didn't really "betray" her bestfriend, because she never kissed Takuyaki anyway.. Before the accident.. I mean, come on!! She's inlove for crying out loud! Who ever said emotions are easy to control?

(And I bet some of you experience being dumped/rejected yet you still wanna pursue the girl you love. Why didn't you control your emotions, huh?)

Besides that, she made it her responsibility cause she felt guilty for the accident (you do know what accident means, right?) that happened to Haruka, so she quit the swimming team (w/c means a world to her) and find a job.

Haruka, of course being angry, have to accept that time won't stand still for her for 3 years.. Everything is moving, everything is changing..

I find the fault here and most absurb character is Takayuki.. Yes, of course you get lonely and all, but after he revives, he can't make decisions of his own.. He's a coward, and I don't approve of him.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote