View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 12:14   Link #1741
ghost_zero5

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Eh, I thought by the end it was extremely clear, and it had been fairly obvious even before that point that Beato's actions later on were a trick based on what Virgilia had said. In fact, the real surprise was that Virgilia had apparently been playing him all along, too.
Actually, I am still not sure how far Virgilia has been playing along.
After all she helped Battler extremely regarding that fight and Virgilia told Beato the strategy afterwards. Not to mention that if Virgilia wouldn't have helped Battler, he very likely would have already surrendered at that point.
And also what she said was that she seem to have helped Battler to much and therefore gave Beatrice this strategy.
What is more in Ep4 she also said that she hopes that Battler doesn't surrender after what happened until that point in Ep4.
What is strange is the point that she tried to force Battler to sign that contract. Why would she help Beatrice in forcing him to sign it. Also: I wonder would that contract even be effective, if he had signed it under force - actually he wouldn't even have signed it, only has hand would have done the writing.
So maybe that was why she tried to force him instead of persuating him.

However, especially the point regarding her helping Battler to much and therefore should help Beato a bit and that she helped Battler in the first place makes it sound like she wants them to be evenly powered. If that is the case, wouldn't she most likely work for Lambdadelta? After all that witch wants an endless tie between the two parties.

Btw.: Yeah I also think that it was pretty clear in the end that Beato tricked him and therefore I didn't even need to know the strategy. Wasn't that obvious in the end?
Actually, I was already a bit "confused" or "on defense" when Kinzo said that Beato was always looking for him. To say it this way was just too strange. Also Virgilia said that Battler denies evil witches and therefore she could try it with being a good witch. She never said that she actually has to be a good witch and a personality doesn't change so fast, so actually I should even have seen this coming earlier but it also took me until the signing point.
But I noticed once Kinzo (I believe it was Kinzo) that he should sign that Beatrice is a witch and that Battler acknowledges this. Once I heard this line, I knew what was going on here. Even Battler seemed to have noticed it with this line.