View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 13:31   Link #1744
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

this is ep3 thread do not mention ep4 here, not even in spoiler tags.

Quote:
Regarding Virgilia: Though it is true that she needed his trust but even so, if she hadn't helped him, he would have surrendered with nearly 99%. If he hadn't she could still have contacted and help him.
He probably already trusted her more than enough after the fight.
I don't think Battler would have surrendered that easily. Remember he's like a phoenix. After ep2 he was totally crushed and yet he became stronger than before, obviously that strategy couldn't work anymore. Even if Beatrice somehow managed to get him back as he was at the end of ep2, I'm sure he would have recovered. So Beatrice tried a completely different approach. Once she decided that, even if she spotted a way to win in the regular way, her mind was already set, or probably she was so much anticipating the final strike of her strategy that she couldn't afford Battler to fall before that.
Is it why Lambda was angry? Maybe that's why, maybe that's because Beatrice was so concentrating in "having fun" with her strategy that disregarded some good moves to win.

Quote:
Regarding the "closed boiler room": The question is, if this is still the same in Ep3 but yeah she could have mislead him here. Furthermore, the question is if the second there can be opened from both directions like some house doors only open from inside and not from outside. This also makes a difference because then he also would have needed a key to get inside. Of course, not for getting outside though. So if there would be a key left inside it would be no problem to crush this closed room (if the door would be that way).
I don't really think it is possible that the mansion is different in the various games. Until this point at the very least any info we got seems to confirm that rokkenjima and the various houses are the same. That door was certainly opened from the inside in EP1 plus if it has no lock it can't be closed either way.