View Single Post
Old 2010-12-14, 04:21   Link #87
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
btw if they take away my Bro, badass mofo, Future Space Alien Batman and Renegade Best Friend Garrus then BIOWARE IS DEAD TO ME!!
Garrus is badass, I loved how he negotiated with Harkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
This is what makes the decision all the more amazing. Just think about it, a decision I made 4 years (from the release of the first game to the last), will result in the life or death of a beloved character. I can't think of anything more amazing for an RPG.
I hope the penalties will be greater than "just" individual characters. But you're right; if ME3 turns out how we all want it to...I'd really consider this RPG a legend, worthy of mention beside Diablo and Gothic/Risen series. I haven't had so much fun with a RPG game for a damn long time, with each of the games being played multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I am of the opinion that for the grand finale, Turian, Rachni and Human warships should be screaming across space while on the ground Quarian Marines, Salarian SpecOps and Krogan Battlemasters should be leading the ground assault with Drell Assassins and Asari Commandos backing them up. Up in front would be the Normandy crew with Shepard riding shotgun on top of the Rachni Queen.

Excuse me I think I just shit myself.
I'm crying manly tears of joy right now.

Seriously, I hope they make several, minutes-long CG vids for the different finale outcomes so we can just sit and stare at the pure essence of awesome we'll be seeing in front of us.

It's not like that can't happen...Bioware already did that with KOTOR series. As well as ME2. I hope they'll give it their all for the final game.