View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 07:07   Link #2245
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So sad TSM.evo and Curse.NA didn't get far into MLG. Then again, started playing on tilt sometime during or after the Fnatic games, while Curse.NA made a TON of mistakes and didn't deserve to win.

Overall though, MLG was very entertaining. Some matches I liked included TSM vs CLG.EU game 3, CLG.NA vs Dignitas game 2 in loser bracket finals, and of course the grandfinals if you have time to watch them all.

Biggest surprise? George of the Jungle isn't too bad really. I think he practiced his butt off, as he held his own even against Saintvicious or TheOddOne at times (although TOO really schooled him one game). I think that Shyvana fail he had at IPL qualifiers really motivated him.

Favourite moment? CLG down 12 kills, and only Alistair against 5 in baron pit. Alistair tries to distract them but dies, but not before dropping a ward that allowed Ryze to come in against a low hp team. With the help of Nautilus, they get a double kill and snag the low hp Baron.

Most face palm moment? TheOddOne mis-smiting baron and ends up getting stolen by a Malphite who didn't have smite.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote