View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 19:54   Link #38388
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I just realized, I made a lot of mistakes about everyone's career progression. Thus, this is the fixed result.

Chifuyu's rank is higher than it should be, Chifuyu is only 33, and served for less than 6 years but already achieved the rank of Wing commander (OF-4), which normally took roughly 10 years of service after first commission (She is commissioned at the age of 27).

However, as Natasha said they're recruited within a special circumstances and commissioned directly to Squadron leader (OF-3, roughly equivalent to Army Major) for convenience, skipping roughly four years of career progression. Natasha is, in fact, the one that actually progressing VERY fast (From OF-3 to OF-5 will take 12 years on average, she did it with 6) and become a Frontline Base Commander (Normally an OF-6, a Colonel, if you may).

It does help that a lot of ISAF high ranked officer is killed during the war, with no less than 2 FREAKING MILLION total casualties, talk about kicked upstair to fill the void (wartime promotion they say). Almost everyone in the main cast roster (Age 24-25) is OF-2, or quickly promoted to that rank from OF-1, but ended as OF-3.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-11-27 at 20:51.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote