View Single Post
Old 2010-07-27, 20:02   Link #220
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Soth View Post
If I'd have to pick just one, I'd go with

R2 Turn 19, 19:50-20:05

These mere 15 seconds, are surprisingly enough to sum up the entire feeling that you can get from this anime series.

And you do get the entire package in the form of::::

1)One of the most powerfull quotes in the series: <I'm.. not a.. tool.. This.. is my.. own will!> , it can even apply as a truth margin to a lot of the main characters.

2)The use of Geass (half the anime purpose is about it) and the cost it's attached to it.

3)'If I were a Bird' instrumental backround which does great justice to it.

And , what really gets me every time:

The mental image for Rolo , inside the KMF pit, his head in sweat, his hand grasping his heart, coughing, as the Geass usage takes its toll on him, his finger on the 'Fire' button-and the way Shinkirō stretches his arms wide with his palms open towards the sky while the lazer canon fires from its chest ...
For a KFM unit which was constracted for personal use by Leluch, to have it seemingly 'answer' Lolos plea, in such a way, will probably never leave my head..

Drama+Geass Usage+Unique KFM in action+awesome music in around 10 seconds.Sums it up
yes its also one of my favorite quotes too and everytime I see that scene I cry its so very powerful and emotional oh Rolo I will not forget your heroic sacrifice

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote