Thread: Two-mix
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 13:12   Link #8
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
I hate to say this... but its just my opinion of Two-Mix...

I was every impressed with the songs that Two-Mix did for Gundam Wing, so I went to get Super Best Files 1995 ~ 1998 which is a compilation of their best singles. Once past the first two tracks that were featured in Gundam Wing, the rest of the album failed to make any impression on me. They all sound alike to the first few tracks in the album.

The 1st opening to Gundam Seed was done by T.M.Revolution, though his songs are just as formulaic, they are more catchy and much better. I know cuz I have his albums too.

See-saw however is in another league of their own. The few songs I heard from them so far are all very classy and distinct. Every new song is a whole new experience from the previous one. Well recommended.
I guess, I can see what you're saying but I wouldn't be as harsh on Two Mix as you are, Tboz. I have their 7th Anniversary Best album and it's pretty decent and catchy. Naked Dance and Truth -A Great Detective of Love are two particularly cool ones.

I can't speak on T.M. Revolution, but yeah, I agree See-Saw is in a league of its own. I love their stuff.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote