View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 11:25   Link #4929
tsunade666

what!? I think the perverted but not space alien can be applied to touma too but why to accelerator? I didn't understand that one.

well back to the point why was Aleister if his omnipresent didn't kill Shiage off and just let him roam free.

I only get the idea that even if his omnipresent in a sense he can be anywhere at any time but hmm... how to put it's like he can be anywhere but can't be anywhere at all.

Like their is some kind of restriction on him and he doesn't waste that precious availability to spring out of no where just to kill Shiage off. I only get the hint that he can go anywhere he want but can't do it all the time and if he can it all the time why was he not trying to kill shiage off? his the type of guy that will get read of anything that hinders his grand plan and wouldn't leave any chances of it getting ruined though from Aiwass view point it's getting started to tear apart but from the looks of the latest development. He got another level 5, then accelerator into an angel plus he got holy right with imagine breaker.

And it also ends up with "just as planned" part but where is it getting ruined at all?

That guy is soooooo da^n mysterious and also Laura too.