View Single Post
Old 2010-01-13, 21:00   Link #361
tresor

series 10/10 loved the spareness and the feel & that I was spared @ the end for a long involved explanation about izamai & inami or whatever else that I do not care about.
The Mao episode really rocked towards the end.
the complaint I heard most about for downgrading was lack of Hei as there are mostly Hei fans w/ people I follow this with.
I have nothing to really add about the series, as it stands well on its own, and the series gives many things for one to reflect upon on ones own.

I ran the ending for my group of people 1 week after Christmas & running the ending on Christmas Eve was really brutal:
"I'm all about subtlety and nuance trust me" I don't think the creator runs in that direction though.
I saw the last episode on Christmas Eve & was pretty embittered by it, the actual ending, & the running on Christmas Eve.

I would be surprised if there was not a season 3+, I mean is the guy that created this really going to do better than this, & I think his attitude is more the road roles on, rather
than ending things.

Suou tribute, replace the dopey youtube picture with a picture of Suou when listening to it. Featuring Suou's greatest characteristic Tension & now X- that she is dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9t2z7x58VI

Last edited by tresor; 2010-01-13 at 21:19.