View Single Post
Old 2010-01-17, 09:07   Link #372
Suimancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I'm sorry to break in here and maybe interrupt a discussion, but I just finished watching the final episode and I was moved to tears. That was one of the most beautiful endings of an anime I've ever witnessed.
Good to hear comments about the emotional aspect of the ending being DtB was also/more of a drama. Then again, Suou despite being the main character was not well received by some. Unfortunately, these viewers cannot understand that Hei is a very "healthy" man. As the 2 seasons and manga showed, he needs a steady flow of lolis to feed his appetite for the underaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
There's a lot of things that are skipped out or just plain difficult to understand because of its vagueness.
That's what I liked about the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
He loses Pai, then Amber, then Yin, then Suou, and then loses Yin again? That's subzero cold, man.
Not sure about this since I'm not done with the manga, but it would seem Azusa ( the sexiest of Hei's loli harem) should also belong to this list. I find it funny that our grim reaper is also a lolicon magnet . Too bad Hei is starring a show whose genre was not conducive for his lolicon tendencies.