View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 12:02   Link #2902
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I finished one path of Diamic Days, but it left my a bit headscratching on what to think about it generally. The main is smart, but doesn't care about relationships/love. Then suddenly after the only choice-selector and events, *boom*
Spoiler for to be on the safe side:

It sounds normal, but the I had the impression that it happend in a real rapid pace in-game (like per day one progression step). And the main while mentioning that it's new for him as well, comes across as quite romantically-"skilled".

*drama: I found it good that the end drama was not focused on the couple which has - imho - been quite rare in VNs.
But, I LOVE Tokiha. Shy girl + low-volume voice + a slow speech rythm = win. Her VA did an excellent job for my taste.

Despite the maybe stronger ero-focus, I'm enjoying the more light-hearted VNs. Happy Factory was a welcome alternative (it's actually a very normal VN where nothing real grave happens) and Noble Works is very enjoyable with the drama level being quite balanced ie. nothing too dark-ish/heavy and not too light.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote