View Single Post
Old 2012-08-31, 12:42   Link #4245
I Fail at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You didn't read, I'm watching SEED because Kira was quirky in it but he wasn't the jerk that he was in Destiny. Most of those jerk moments could easily be washed away from Kira in a Remaster just like Kira is getting a good hand-washing in the SEED Remaster. Might as well go out since no matter what they do he will always be known as Kira "Jesus" Yamato.

Yes he is still popular to this day. Not as popular as Setsuna or Banagher, who are more recent, but still popular nonetheless. The fact that Shinn has been showcased as a main character in recent popular games(Like SRW) has really helped to keep him very relevant in Japan.

Yes they are still relevant, never underestimate the power of the shipping fanbase. The VA Marriage though helped matters, it was like validating the shippers greatest desires.
Your still not getting my point ,because everybody was talkin about the contents of the episode,what changed, what stayed the same.Yet you the only one talking about how kira acts in Seed prior to his Destiny self, that's all you do,all you do is whine about the Seed characters,because god forbid nobody compares to Shinn

Popular as in what....Exactly.And you keep referencing games like their Valid or is legetimate

All yeah cause that makes the couple so more profound and relevant

Last edited by I Fail at Life; 2012-08-31 at 12:56.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote