Thread: Licensed Genshiken 2nd Series
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-06, 20:00   Link #138
SnEptUne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Episode 5:

Even though I'm an anti-yaoi/BL, I give this a thumbs up.
Cool. I am looking forward to episode 5 then, lol. Yaoi is funny! They have really upgraded their artwork for episode 5 O_O.

By anyway, in episode 4, the interaction and character development is quite interesting. I however can't understand why people would judge others based on their breast size. But that's Japanese culture for you.

Regarding Ogiure claims that otaku shouldn't date another otaku, I can only agree partially. Indeed, if both couples shares the same knowledge, their world view can be quite narrow and limited. Nevertheless, having the same hobby will definitely reduce conflicts due to differences in values, which is really important for people who live together. It is not easy to live with people with different set of value, especially when they are imposing theirs on others directly or indirectly (such as concluding others' thought-pattern).

Does anyone know if a subforum will be created for Genshiken 2? It would make discussion about each episode easier. Genshiken is said to be very popular too, so it wouldn't be unreasonable.
SnEptUne is offline   Reply With Quote