Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 16:08   Link #1824
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
So has it been said anywhere in particualr what those sections/divisions are?
Let's see how much of this I have right.

Remember that the TSAB/Administrative Bureau is basically an interdimensional security force formed by several administrated worlds.

1) Air force
2) Ground force
- Battalion 108 belongs here.
3) Sailing Force - It seriously says that, but we all know they mean the navy.
- Fate works as an Enforcer under the Interstellar Navigation Bureau which is part of the navy part of TSAB iirc Three aces of the ground, sea and sky, so I'm assuming Teana [in Force] would be here.
- Subaru [in SSX] is part of the reallylongtitlethatiforgetexactly uhhh Security Harbour Force Disaster Rescue and Relief Second Team, which sounds like it belongs here. Or my brain is frying and thinking that Disaster Management is something else.
4) Medical Center - sup Shamal
5) Database -> Infinity Library - Midchildan, but affiliated with TSAB, I think....
6) Intelligence Department - Woops, forgot this. Sorry, Verossa!

I guess the engineering thing could be a different section, but it seems only willing higher ranked mages or special cases would be able to get a special device made specifically for them. Or they could be pro like Subaru and Teana and craft their own devices. Then there's, uh, Shario [s]who likes to create/tweak WMDs.... Anyway, the majority of TSAB uses Storage/Armed Devices now, depending if you pick Belkan or Midchildan magic, so you get the standard/mass produced models. :V

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-11-18 at 17:21.