View Single Post
Old 2011-03-09, 08:09   Link #4709
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Okay so my finals start next week, and aside from my medical licensure exam 2 years from now this is quite possibly the most important set of 5 exam days in my life, bridging the line between dumbass and doctor (fail and I won't qualify for internship, the last requirement for my "doctorate"). Too bad I suffer from episodic exam anxiety attacks for the last 2 years, complete with retching, alternating constipation and diarrhea. I'd get medicate if I didn't already know this was purely psychological.

So question and advice: Can anyone suggest/link what they think (personally) as effective mental and somatic relaxing advice/techniques/methods? It can range from anything from meditations, drinks, exercise or basically anything that will help me calm the fuck down before I throw up in the classroom next Monday.

Studying is one thing but being mentally and emotionally calm and still in taking it is something else entirely. Any help is appreciated, and you'd be doing me a HUGE favor.

Edit - and if you're wondering why I'm asking it here, it's because I seem to trust you crazy people more than some random website peddling advice.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote