View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 00:50   Link #507
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
First off Ikkaku is FUNNY...Like most hige's^^...

Second Ikkaku is or can be bada$$ even when he's getting his a$$kicked (a rare quality)...Ikkaku has a base fighting style that is enjoyable by itself, so he doesn't have to go bankai to be cool, but when he does go bankai, it's wild and crazy (My jaw dropped the first time I saw his bankai)...Not just one standard move either...

Renji is ALWAYS getting his a$$ kicked (see this movie) and is NEVER funny, and like you said he has the lamest, most overdone, most tired bankai in the show (Only second to Rukia who has somehow bored her bankai to tears even despite just introducing it only like a hundred eps ago)...He has no extra sword techniques...No shiki's, he's $hitty at spells and "Hooowl Zabimaru" might be in my top 5 most hated things to hear in all of anime...If I had a roll-my-eyes-meter based on hearing it that $hit would win a telethon for meeting NO-FUNraising goals...

Bro he's Krillen, although I actually like Krillen, so he might be Yajirobe...

I do give you probs though, because I've been on this site for like 7 years and I never heard anyone say they really like Renji, so +1 for that...

Renji is funny...he makes me laugh way more than Ikkaku does. Fillers actually make his bankai look pretty powerful. It's not that I am tired of it...okay that's a lie, I am tired of it but only because I want to see a new move

Er..Ikkaku has only ever won ONE fight..against Edorad. He lost every other time he's ever fought. Renji has actually had more wins them him....granted it was 1 more win than him but it's still more than Ikakku

I do like baldy's bankai. It's hot compared to Renji's which looks like a child's toy.

I would much prefer Renji over Ikkaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

As for Rukia, I meant her special ice-move is lame...Seen it so much I guess I just considered it bankai...
Only her third dance is LAME...caps because that's just how bad it is

Her other attacks look stronger than Hitsu's...at least she can kill with it. At the most, a mild case of hypothermia is all you're gonna get from Hitsu