View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 04:15   Link #4952
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Heheheh...sure..There is no way that Ma Kensei just watch..probably he is going to take a pictures..but..i'm sure that Mikumo is too dangerous, he can't get close to her....but probably he is going to try to get close to her.. i mean,maybe even Ma Kensei has never see boo** like this hehehe
Oh gosh, I can see him trying to do just that. I can see him attempting a "Ba Style Soul Redemption," the same way Kenichi attempted a "Ba Style Memory Recover," on Miu. Probably will fail, but he won't regret it, not in the least. ^^;; Of course both Mikumo and Shigure would pummel him from trying something that inane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Ok i just noticed, Yeah..the first Spin-off was about Shou Natsu thing...the second will be out in March 24,(so is already out, but not translate..) and the story is about another side character..
Hrm, I wonder if it's Berserker, he hasn't been seen since Ragnarok went down. Or maybe another defeated YOMI member (Boris, Ethan, can't think of anyone else since they're dead). Hope it comes out over here soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote