View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 20:04   Link #355
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
While we're at it, can we lose the infraction yellow dots too, seeing a list of 2 year expired infractions from Xris makes me 'grrr', and the green dots and comments would soothe my pain and make me happy again and then I'm all lovely on the boards

Scrap one system, scrap everything!

Syn had a point, the dots (to some degree) gave us info about the users credibility and reasoning behind their posts (I speak for the GC section only)
I dunno how it was abused in anime related war debates where people only used them as weapons for the 'team' they supported or were against (*coughcodegeasscough*)

To see it gone will make it harder to approach/judge a new person ideas or opinions not knowing if they write to deliberately be annoying, (all the time) or if they're misinformed or if they're usually sound but for some topics are all over the place.
(In reverse, if we've not been here in over 6 months, it helped to see who's been making waves and how)

I guess we'll have to play it by ear then, but I'll miss my babies, worked hard for them against the flaming 'fansubbing' forums where red was the colour of the year, lol
(They also brought me and Ledgem together as I saw them together with his posts and thought 'lemme challenge this bastard')
Nothing's been the same every since ~ <3

Ah well, out with the old...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2012-12-22 at 20:17.