View Single Post
Old 2007-02-17, 06:46   Link #47
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Wow, now that's a hands-down 10/10. I don't know the subject matter, but It's fantastic. The sword thing is really the clincher for me. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming!
To be honest, i thought that the sword was the weak point of the signature ^^"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDrake View Post

As this is free and open, I am yoinking it unless the creator has any objections.
weird... i didn't see your post when i checked daniel's post, sounds like you asked elsewhere, and a mod merged your post here? ^^

anyway, i don't have any objection, you can use it, i'm updating its status. (but i suggest you to ask BEFORE, and THEN use it )
enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Haven't posted here in a while.

I see that your sigs are as good as ever. This one in particular is extremely cool. The whole sig just screams 'cool design'
meh... cool design is a bit too much you know XD
seriously though, like i said in my comments and to Spectacular_Insanity, i was really afraid of the sword ~~
that said, i wish i will have a pretty strong idea for a true mai signature later, just like for makoto and shiori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazza View Post
WOW..
O_O
I love your work..LOL..^^
They're great!
<33
I really must improve myself..LOL..
Great job! <3333
i suggest you to post your works on your own thread, and why not in the following thread
Signature Creation, Discussion and Improvement thread

they won't eat you...(well... maybe, maybe not XD)

ok, for today, fresh from the oven :

our foxy girl, Makoto.
i had a pretty clear idea of how i wanted to make it... but the main picture took me an insane amount of time to have that render (original screenshot) : 14 frigging layers...FOURTEEN, i had headache with any slight change in the brightness ~~

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-02-17 at 08:15.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote