View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 23:31   Link #5638
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Up to volume 9 I would say you were probably right now that they have the cliffnotes version of The Book in Praise of David's Great Works which contains the Song of the Bow, Golgatha, Smite and possibly other god slaying spells I'd give the advantage Lilly and Erica.

I'd say this is a hard one to call on the one hand Yuri wouldn't want to cause Godou trouble especially if it could be avoided on the other hand you have to question how much the nobles can really do Godou is Japan's devil king it's not like they can really oppose him.
They can't do anything to Godou, but they can do something about Yuri. Godou already stated he will do something about the Nobles. I don't doubt him, but considering that even when the toughest of times in battles and before fights he always remarks about the laws of Japan or normal laws one may think otherwise. Godou have no qualms about fighting and killing Gods and Divine Beasts, but in this case we have humans. I don't know how much of an influences of Japanese Nobles have on the country, but there is a considerable amount. I hope Godou puts the Nobles in their place, but I fear his ties to wanting to being normal will make him timid to take action.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote