View Single Post
Old 2007-05-10, 02:25   Link #55
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I just love the characters you guys just posted. Give me some times so that I can comment each and every one of them.

@ Kha:
...did I sense shameless self-promotion?
I'm still rebalancing the 2 mages I put up so I'll repost them together.

Uh... No not really. His story's been developed over several short stories I wrote offline for the informal writing circle I was part of back in my home country, and I made sure I balanced it and kept it in canon as much as possible.

@Loner: Revisions? I thought there was no data on her past in the first place as I thought the YnS illusion was based on Fate's wish for a happy family rather than fact. And so, I conjured up this scenario to insert a char believably into the story while not disrupting the canon events (which explains Kha's absence during all anime series) such that there's no canon trace that he's ever there, but it was because he's somewhere else when the canon took place. This only works if everything fits nicely with canon, which until recently was all anime-canon. However, my lack of light novel and manga knowledge impedes me from being 100% sure, and thus I am concerned, for my friend's gonna be using most of the proposed backstory so I got to correct it fast. As a Fate-fanboy and considering almost all of my fics has some conjecture related to Fate's past, I better get this straight.

How much about Fate's past is there in canon across all media (light novel, manga, sound stage, anime)? Has there been contradictions amongst the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
lol this thread has sorta died down now hasn't it^^ well I'll see if I can spice things up a bit^^

I'm really loving everyones ides, really well thoughtout. My only thought is with giving a character uber ranks like S. Come on, your like making uber rare mages that are suppose to be few and fleeting I think a nice cap is AA, good but theres room for improvement^^

Ok Back to my character^^

For those who have forgotten, this is where she stands as of now
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...1&postcount=14

now on to chapter 2^^

Spoiler for How Aselia Joined TSAB, RF6:

Heres something for ppl to chat about. Let me know what you think, as well as suggestions to improve it^^

I'll post chapter 3 when I have it finalized. Here some hints, she gets he device and barrier jacket, and a familar face will join in the trainning exercises, try to guess who^^
Chario better reinforce the holodeck to avoid getting smashed by "Kaze no Kise" or a related variant.

More skills for Nanoka and loli Capn. Tessa coming soon but in the meantime keep the comments coming!