View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 12:30   Link #141
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I know Ritsu is the tomboy type but does it seem she is more feminine when a boy is involved? She was self-conscious when she thought a boy sent a confession letter, apparently not. She's embarrassed at what her little brother thinks of her when playing Juliet.
It's not much of a feminine side as it is an insecurity issue. She's self-conscious in a way... She want's to be seen as a strong person, and in her eyes being strong means developing a slight male attitude. Being a confident tomboy, when she's faced with unlikely or rare situations like a confession or even light mockery she doesn't know how to react. (Mockery because she doesn't seem like the person who'd get teased often but rather does the teasing.) This throws her off. Her confidence is shattered and she doesn't appear as the strong person she shows herself as.

She gets frustrated that
1) she doesn't know what to do,
2) she's probably being laughed at the fact that she doesn't know what to do, and
3) her strong exterior is starting to break down.
Then she starts to stutter, blush, or yell back in anger due in frustration and is trying to get out of the situation as soon as possible.

Well, that's just a very small portion of how I interpret it... I don't do a very good job explaining lol.