View Single Post
Old 2010-11-23, 11:39   Link #217
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Huh? French Bread actually use French now? I didn't check MB actress again, but I'm pretty sure act cadenza didn't have any... well should be.

Anyway, although this video was very short, it definitely confirmed something:
Offensive switch is called "AttackTouch" which will be quite important with Lucifer, whereas the defensive switch is called "DamageTouch".
Regular switch is "Touch".

Now, why is it important with Lucifer? The thing is that Lucifer's ability is "AttackTouch", allowing her and her partner to switch in/out once -without- using the change gauge . That means you can definitely harass a lot with her and since Lucifer has a pesky move that teleports you behind the target, it can lead to a lot of ambush and opportunities with the correct character with her.

Summary of the current metafield abilities:

Battler's Ability: Resurrection (HP are recovering over time)

Ange's Ability: StunBoost (Increases chance of stunning the opponents with your attacks)

Shannon's Ability: AutoGuard (guard is always automatically up if in a guardable situation)

Kanon's Ability: SilentAttack (decrease the SP gained by the opponent from your attacks)

Beatrice's Ability: InfinitySP (Special Attacks do not consume any SP bar)

Lucifer's Ability: AttackTouch (Allows you to use AttackTouch without using the change gauge once)

Virgilia's Ability: ????

Ronove's Ability: CounterBoost

Eva-Beatrice's Ability: Berserk

Siesta 410's Ability: BreakBoost (Increases chances of breaking the opponent's guard)

I sense a lot of atrocious pairing with Beato + 410, or Lucifer + Battler...

Last edited by Klashikari; 2010-11-23 at 14:09.