View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 20:13   Link #30672
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempteste View Post
Can I ask how exactly she could damage uterus? Because I don't really get it...

She was a baby who fell from a cliff. Part of her body could have been crushed or either even stabbed by something sharp over which it fell damaging her internal organs.
In a list of traumas you can have due to incident are included the crushing of a uteus which will also cause internal bloodloss of the organ so it's possible that was the damage Yasu received.

Genji said he didn't think she would survive when he rushed her to Nanjo so I think whatever she suffered was serious and Yasu was very lucky to survive to it.

Anyway Ryukishi believed it shouldn't have been possible to determinate which sex Yasu was just by reading what happened to him/her so it has to be possible for Yasu to be hurt in a way that would make his/her body unable to be loved regardless from his/her gender.

If this wasn't true, just by knowing Yasu was hurt in such way we would know which gender Yasu is/was and this would destroy the catbox about Yasu's sex.

As Ryukishi wanted to preserve the catbox just saying Yasu received an injury that turned his/her body unable to be loved shouldn't help us to guess which sex Yasu is.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote