View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 02:47   Link #2848
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post

That makes it even more questionable, why would she do it if she thought/knew millions would hate her if she found out? Well, I don't know the whole story, and perhaps I never will. Maybe only she knows.

Like, when you break a rule knowingly, you know what you're doing. Her reaction to all of this is just shocking to me.
Truth is, I couldnt care less about what some crazy japanese idiol did and why...... but I see a pattern throughout your posts that I find somewhat upsetting. Its this idea you have that people always make rational choices and never do mistakes, because when they are about to commit a mistake, they know its wrong, hence if they still do it, then they are fully responsible for their actions.

To me it sounds like you have never been in a situation where the temptation is so big, you just cant resist anymore and you have to do it, even though the consequencies will be dear. So either, you have a steel control over yourself which most people lack or you are just strong talking out of a purely theoretical position.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote