Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 18:08   Link #11233
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Unless their interceptors are crap...which they might me. Last I checked, their best air superiority fighter was a dozen or so, possibly operational, F-14s...that are all over 30 years old. That would be enough against an F-18...but only if they still have some Pheonix missiles, which I imagine they used in the Iran-Iraq War, since the US didn't use F-14s in conflicts with the Iraqi because the Iraqis had had a lot of practise against Iranian F-14s.
But the Iranians did retrofit them with indigenous parts, and they also have a number of French Mirages as well as MiG-29s, which are built to counter the F-16 generation of fighters. He could only fight them off if they didn't overwhelm him and swarm him with cannon fire and AAMs.

The pilot must have balls the size of grapefruits.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote