View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 16:22   Link #120
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Uh.... yeah, when I was talking about Zoro having a final match against Tashigi, I wasn't exactly envisioning it to happen anytime soon. I'm talking about a good deal later in the series, probably after Luffy and co. have already conquered the New World. Would Zoro still beat her? Sure, I wouldn't doubt it at all! But I was also thinking that Tashigi would be a decent enough match for him by then that it wouldn't become such a one-sided victory.

BTW, I pretty much have the similar sentiments for Luffy's final match with Coby. For some reason, a few people seem to be under the impression that Coby is a match for Luffy now, but I find that highly unlikely at this point. Similarly to Tashigi, I don't see Coby becoming admiral-level (and therefore, a match for our future pirate king) until around the end of the series. I don't doubt that he (and Helmeppo) has come a long way since they were introduced, but I still feel that it's too soon to consider them to be a peer among the likes of Garp, Sengoku, or the 3 admirals.....
Tashigi hasn't been in the right mindset in her fights imo, If she was bloodlusted with the intent to kill her fights would be completely different..

Hating on Coby.. nothing new to see here