Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-07, 03:08   Link #4152
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Episode 10 cements my opinion on all main characters (except Rei and Saeko) - they should all eaten by zombies

Takashi: at least in the anime, he is two-timing around. He is the Itou Makoto of HOTD. I am in the opinion that he has sex with Saeko last episode. If he is man enough, he should come out and tell the group that he and Saeko are together now.
You are going way too far and trying to manipulate people's opinion about Takashi. Takashi a Makoto Itou? Not even close. He may be not a paragon of virtue but, my god, he IS nowhere the douchebag Makoto was!

Quote:
Saya: Being bitchy about her parents. She knows her parents are right deep down yet she is rebellious for the sake of rebellious. What did she expect her parents to do? Send in a 100 people army to search for her across down and get bitten by zombies?
Just what are you expecting from a child who is living in a family full of hardcore nationalitsts? This family environment was overbearing for her!

Quote:
Hirano: I never like Hirano and I don't understand why everyone in this forum praising him as badass among other things. This episode show his true color: He is enjoying the zombie apocalypse. In the real world he is being bully left and right. In the zombie world he goes around acting cool shooting zombies. The way he hordes all the guns show what kind of people he is: He takes and takes and takes (I am sure Takashi's group eat food/ use medicines/ among other resources in the Takagi residence. At least it is shown that the group use Takagi's resources to repair their car) and do not give back (focus that the adults never ask Hirano to give up all his guns. Their reason is not "kids should not use guns" but "no single person should claim all the guns" which I find is absolutely correct. He also claim superiority on himself (guns) vs swords (others, like Takagi's dad and Saeko). To be honest, to maximize absolute efficiency guns should be use with swords as combined tactics. If anyone get drunk by success and power, it would be Hirano's type. He claims he is the best person to use guns around, which I found laughable since he only had 1 month of training. I wish the JSDF sniper lady come in and teach him a lesson "So you horde all the guns because you are most knowledgeable person with guns? You are no match to a trained soldier so give up your guns and live your pathetic life"
Of course Hirano loves the world as it is now! Who else ENJOYS BEING BULLIED?

In the collapsed world, he have found a place and people to hang with (Takashi Team)! A purpose (Protect Saya)! And he found himself a niche where he could let his knowledge and competence flourish. Because he DO have competence in guns. He may be a gun nerd, but the fact he was trained and he knows how to handle the guns just put him above others gun otakus, he may not be as competent as sniper lady but right now he is the best person profecient with guns available to Takashi Team.

Quote:
Shido finally back!!!! The true badass of HOTD is back on the screen. When you think of it, I think Shido is the most awesome character in the HOTD world - Takashi's group, despite having all the superhuman on their team, get into so much trouble. In contrast, Shido leads a group of useless people to safety. So tell me, who is more awesome, Shido or Takashi?
As a manga reader, I do know enough about Shidou's actions and past that he still have nothing on Takashi. And you call that leading? He fucking brainwashed them! By your logic, Charles Manson was badass and awesome.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote