Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 06:13   Link #849
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
I have been playing Aion (EU). Any reason why I should change to this game? I've have never played it before.
Don't want to spend hours and hours on the same instance for gear that will never drop for you or have "ninjas"? Don't want gimped PvP with just zerg rushes and unbalanced classes? Then you should play Tera. I also recently quit Aion because I got tired of running the same instance over and over and not getting what I want.

The main reason why I like Tera is that gear isn't so hard to get; however, it's also a main reason why I dislike Tera because it's fairly easy to get good gear. All one needs to do is buy from the AH. Although, at 60 you have to run the dungeons of course for gear but afaik, it's not hard in to get gear when compared to Aion. I haven't done PvP yet but afaik, classes aren't really that unbalanced and PvP here seems to be more group oriented and no fail zerg rushes.

The lvl grind is kind of boring, but it's not as slow as Aion. There's PLENTY of quests to help you level and a nice variety of classes/weapons/skills. I liked Aion's grind because the skill animations for all the classes were nice and always kept me entertained. Here, the skill animations are decent, but when I play my Berserker, I do get kind of bored just cycloning around all day

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote