Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 14:46   Link #1248
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I think the real issue for Nao-san is that Mahiru implicit asked on her deathbed to look after her daughter - both in terms of music and generally speaking - and Nao feels as if she's neglected to do that. There are obvious complicating factors, though I think she's using the whole "I'm the Vice-principal and I have to be impartial" thing as an excuse. Now she's dealing with massive guilt issues because of that conversation in the hospital.
That's a very interesting theory. I hope you're right, because I think it could lead to some very heartwarming and touching twists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That makes sense. I don't think Naoko would lie, and in her opinion Konatsu doesn't have the talent. And that just might be the truth.
I do think that Naoko was giving her honest opinion. It's important to keep in mind that Konatsu did screw up badly that one time, so it's not like Naoko's opinion was without basis.

Quote:

But what Konatsu has going for her is personality. She's a go getter.
Agreed. Konatsu is very energetic, hates the thought of quitting, and is a natural ham. That's why she was the first one of the other four to join in with Wien in the sentei hero sales promotion.

Quote:
And she got Wakana!

And Wakana does have the talent, and together with Kanotsu they have everything that Mahiru had.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeross View Post
oh with this translation i'm so hopping for some sort of crossover ova <3

Oh, I can see it now!

Spoiler for Includes mild Hanasaku Iroha references/spoilers: