View Single Post
Old 2008-02-09, 05:55   Link #276
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I don't think even a new thread would resolve much, especially when new users log in having missed most of the discussion and start poking at old wounds assuming that they are the first to have mentioned something. Voracious Reader mentioned that on some of the Japanese forums the Teresa vs. Priscilla discussion was raging as violently as it was here (if I remember correctly). The really hard part is finding old dicussions because there have been some really interesting things brought up as speculation regarding the matter. The problem is that it all gets buried over time and people don't get to see them.

There are so many things to consider on every point of the argument that are just speculation that any sort of factual post would be very short. For instance, just looking at what Irene said regarding their power levels can be taken many ways, who did she detect with the highest power, how did she know about Priscilla's potential power, can her opinion even be trusted as she so was wrong about Teresa's power. etc... and it goes on at every level except for what actually happened which everyone already knows. The difference of opinions comes from the why things happened, not so much from what happened.

Although I agree it can be annoying when someone violently brings it up not having read any of the previous posts.