View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 00:40   Link #180
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Yes, your situation was similar, and what you did was probably the right choice, your friend probably acted after she found out you asked the other girl, most like Aiko. the big difference with Shin and you is that he was influenced by Jun, there is not doubt in my mind that Shin will never had confessed to Noe if Jun had not had steered him that way.

Of course I doubt Aiko would have done what she did if Shin had not told her that he was going to date Noe!
actually....i was pressured by one of my friends to ask her out. i guess he knew she liked me or something and annoyed me for a WEEK till i finally did it. I'm still not sure if my other friend (the one that said liked me) knew i had asked her out or not, but i did find it odd that she'd confess the day after like that.....
but geeze...that was what....5 years ago? why can't that happen anymore
what should've been the best 4 years of my life was ruined by a move across the country, then school transfers due to boundary changes
anyways, back on topic.
I'm hoping shinichiro is similar enough to me to do the right thing haha. or at least....i think i'm still the same as him....
oh wow....the situation as far as nobuseXaikoXshinichiro is more similar to my case than i thought.
ok, let's put it this way
me=shin
my friend=nobuse
girl my friend likes=aiko
girl i liked=Noe
I found out nobuse liked aiko, so i FORCED him to ask her out, and i made damn sure that he asked her out, she said yes, jump forwards a few months, i find a girl i like, a different friend (lets say jun in this case) kept nagging me to ask her out for about a week before i finally gave.
I'm not too sure of how things were between nobuse and aiko at the time, but i guess they had just broken up recently or something (semester changed, different lunch schedual) anyways, so i just start going out with noe, and aiko out of no where confessed to me, throwing me into total dissaray, throwing my mind into a total tornadoe of confusion (because aiko was wicked cute) anyways, in the end i had to turn her down, regardless of the situation between nobuse and aiko.

I'm talking too much, this show really gets my brain moving haha.

もいちど。。。