View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 00:01   Link #1075
Seifall

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
@Seifall:

=_= ...

This is clearly going nowhere. So I'll just leave you alone.
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Yep, Ranka got a greeting, Sheryl got a salute. Enough said.

Nope, Mughi just mentioned that the sign keeps a person in character. The greeting in ep 10 was followed by a sign. In ep 25 the salute was followed by the same sign.

To put it simply.

EPISODE 25 = SALUTE TO SHERYL.
EPISODE 10 = GREETING TO RANKA.

Now stop being a horrible troll and a BleachOD wannabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
Look.

Just let the issue go. It was a salute to Sheryl much like Hikaru's salute was to Misa, no more, no less.

I don't care if people want to stay in the bubble of their own delusions, let them, I suggest for everyone to kindly let the issue rest because the topic is getting retarded, redundant and in case people didn't notice, the horse has been flogged to death. Good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
The Japanese, Chinese, us... someone would have jumped on it if it was a homage but there wasn't a peep because its not. Golthin, you're being trolled by two people now... by both Kawamori AND Seifall.

---

Anyways it's become clear to me once more that stating the point will get nowhere... I'm also acutely aware I'm feeding the trolls. Oh well, I take my leave at the request of people who want the trolls to starve and find other feeding grounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post
See this is where it gets even more convenient, because if I follow your line of reasoning, I can argue that every kiss after, hey what do you know, episode 10 between Alto and Sheryl, is a homage to that first kiss--Sheryl making the move (not because she was obliged or that a movie part directed her to) while Alto goes all wide-eyed and stuff. Id est, it's a tribute to their characters only without any necessary parallel to SDF or DYRL. If, because it is so noticeable makes it less of an epic homage is besides the point. I am merely following your train of thought.

/end of feeding

I don't know how I can respond to all those compliments...
" The trolls to starve" ? " the horse has been flogged to death " ? " end of feeding" ?
My.. I'm really pleased...
Oh, by the way, the stupid troll you were feeding is so stupid that he got the show the existence of a greeting which for you simply didn't exist before
The troll wish you a good day