View Single Post
Old 2009-10-12, 16:52   Link #1201
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

That's right, the so called meta-world is actually Beatrice's world. The kakera where Lambda and bernkastel meet is probably a conpletely different place.

It looks like Beatrice has complete control over this world. In ep5 it was also stated that nobody could entere the secret garden if Beatrice didn't wish for it. Battler thought it was strange because in ep4 Ange was there, so that means Beatrice allowed her. Beatrice's actions do not seem to make sense at first glance.

However in that game against Battler not only Beatrice managed to remove Ange she also prevented Bernkastel and Lambda from interfering. I don't know if she's really that powerless against those voyager witches, I think she could deal with them if she really wished it.

The problem is after Ep4 she completely lost the will to fight, and it looks like Lambda and Bernkastel were waiting for that to happen.

They seem to be very attracted to the game Beatrice created, meaning that they probably cannot create such a thing themselves, however they want the game to be their own thing, and therefore they see Beatrice and Battler as hindrances.

Probably their plan was to deal with them since the beginning. But it isn't like Beatrice really died. I think she's simply like Battler. If she really died her world would cease to exist.