View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 16:04   Link #3258
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
The last part of this whole fighting destiny thing... is that Amata said to Mikono that he thought their meeting was destiny. Wide swings in coming! And why I stopped bothering with speculating...
wasn't it just in episode 5 when he told mikono that he felt like they had watched the setting sun etc together before?
(i don't know when that happened in the past of apollo/silvia cause that never happened in sousei. unless they are talking about the one particular scene where apollo gives silvia the statue and she punches him. that was the only time there was a crimson setting sun backgraound.)

at that time i thought it was just him watching the movie too many times but after the vision that mikono/zessica/kagura have seen i wouldn't be surprised if in the end he really is just part of kagura or the same guy who actually hugs mikono.

they will just say zessica twisted it to suite her liking cause she started to like amata and she remembered cayenne's vision and substituted amata with kagura.

then this whole fighting destiny shit will prove to be a troll and pairing fans would still accept it cause well their pair got together.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote