View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 18:37   Link #28734
Kealym

Going back to Shkanon and loooove, it's wierd. I'm reading through the 'Answer of the Golden Witch" interview, and even Ryukishi keeps doubling back on the culpability and placement of the personas. For example, at one point he says Shannon is the first and mostpowerful spectator of their worldview, but also compared the personas to "software", in that "he piece, Shannon" isn't the murderer. It's weird and evasive and Keiya's style of questioning does nothing to help matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
My guess:

"NAAAAAAAAAAATSUHIIIII! If you want the children to be safe, then come and confront me, the "child from 19 years ago", the golden witch! You can find me, where i always have been!" (last part refering to the portrait in the entrance hall)
I rather like this as the final note. It makes sense, and I far prefer there being a letter to the possibility of having Maria just lie about one. I can only assume Yasu was going for a big reveal, since the kids do claim to see her at the very end, and really, at that point it's not like they would've been able to escape to Kuwadorian anyway. In fact, the situation becames pretty moot if their still in the mansion past, like, 11:30pm on the second night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
It's a tough one though, since in one ep we specifically see Natsuhi choosing honour over money (ie wouldn't sell off the family name), but Ep 5 was basically about her willingness to do anything to keep the family afloat.
Yeah. Kratsuhi is an interesting choice for accomplices. On the one hand, it's the adult couple that allows the MOST versatile options with the least costs / chance of defection. They can also be approached at any point before the conference, to allow for whatever ridiculous setups might be required. Krauss seemed to be willing to go ahead because it was convenient, though Our Confessions seemed to imply that even on the understanding that NO ONE would actually die, Natsuhi basically had to be forced with the threat of exploding Jessica.

I'unno - it's sort of like the Forgery No.xxx TIP, right? With the evil crazy Battler? Even though Battler would likely have no substantive reason to wanna just start choking bitches? But outside of Kanon being kinda miffed, he and Ronove still seemed to be willing to go on with it as though it were a totally legitimate game, like all the others they give a passing mention to.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote