View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 14:24   Link #3484
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
How are they treated now that makes you think they could've been placed differently on the chart? Are they treated better or worse than what their chart placements seem to imply?
To some degree they are.

Setsuna even now when we look at things like G Gen Overworld is still very much at the center of attention and even things like Gundam Extreme VS has him having several suits (Exia, OO, Qan [t]) where as Heero and Domon only have Wing Zero EW and God.

Not that I really mind, it's just going by the listing Setsuna and OO are much more closer to a Heero/Wing and Domon/G then a Amuro/Gundam and Kira/SEED, yet he is often presented more in line with how they treat the later two.

Take into account that OO's movie was met with mixed reaction at best and Endless Waltz tends to be more popular then Wing making them OO and Wing even closer it just stands out as odd.

Then again OO and Setsuna's hold could very much be a side effect of how AGE tanked and was hated because of art even before release.

Also I do agree that Wing and G would have a more negative reaction had they released today. I however don't think they would have performed much worse. Looking at how the Endless Waltz stuff seems tosale and Bandai are still going with it and we are getting more in the line in a few months leads me to believe EW would still have performed fairly well. TV on the other hand, yeah likely not.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote