View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 17:43   Link #114
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Name one lie that made the Uchiha seems more like the victims. If anything it's the opposite.

I find that very unlikely, if Sasuke were to turn against Konoha once again I think it'd be his plan all along : he did take Hashirama's words to heart, a shinobi is someone who endure to achieve his goal. In this case he'd endure helping his enemy long enough to stop Madara in order to reach his goal.

They've even less of a reason to resent him, if you look at Sasuke's actions from a non-reader perspective he could even be considered one of the greatest hero of this generation behind Naruto.
Prepare yourself seeing scores of ex-prisoners from Oro's experiments recognizing their savior, the man who single handedly killed the terrible criminal Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi and executed the traitor Danzo. The champion who took down the necromancer Kabuto and his horde of zombies, the hero who freed the souls of the 4 previous Hokage and brought them back to save the world in this hour of need. Hell, I heard he's best friend with Naruto the Great Light-Bulb, all this nonsense about defection was probably some elaborated S-class secret mission.

Obito fed Sasuke the story that the Kyuubi was a natural incident. Because of that, it seemed like the Uchiha were suspected without any basis whatsoever. But in reality, Obito was behind it, and there actually were grounds for suspicion of the Uchiha.

I still believe that if Sasuke hadn't been fed this lie, he might have walked a different path.