View Single Post
Old 2006-12-21, 11:48   Link #78
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
kiNa ~ hmm yep the colours are kinda off...it looks like the blending mode is on screen also...i duno but something doesnt look quite right...the colours itself are find but i can help but feel that theres a much needed splash of paint somwhere else ~ besides that i dont have anything to add ~ but quick question...who is she and where from? :3

Klashikari:

great! again another stunning sig

but a few points which looks a bit off ~
1) i like the lighting but the flash on riku's chin is it really needed? i think it stands out a bit too much when contrasted with the BG pic which also contrasts to the colours of the lighting on the left side of the sig...so either making it blend more or remove it altogether is an option ~

2) the text in the middle of riku's face isnt good it blocks too much of the view imo...

3) everything is pushed towards the left side with gives it a feeling of uneveness >.< tho i do understand its hard to balance everything out to me it seems that the left side is a bit cluttered while the right side is left empty ~ i think the colours also add to that effect @_@

ahh well...i think i should put mine up as well for the slaughter

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote