View Single Post
Old 2007-01-20, 02:11   Link #55
Zek
Eyebrows...

If Hidan is really down for the count then man, he seriously sucks. The only things he knows how to do are swing his scythe around, do his mirror damage jutsu and stab himself in the heart. He's a complete idiot other than that and he's been getting his ass kicked nonstop ever since he was introduced. If not for Kakuzu's help he would have been out of the picture the first time they decapitated him. Hidan has made it clear multiple times that he's powerless as a head, and I see no reason to believe that this explosion won't leave him as one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Does that mean Kakuzu blows up? Is the blood thing still intact, meaning that both Kakuzu and Hidan are blown up together?
No, Hidan ended the jutsu after the first hit.

Quote:
Also, I think I can foresee Sakura accidentally killing herself. Think about it, Shikamaru has surrounded the battlefield and himself in traps, so if Sakura, Sai and Pakkun just walk in there they could set off some of them and be screwed.
I'm pretty sure Shikamaru detonated all of them just now. And you know as well as I do that there's no freaking way any main character will ever die in a way like that.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote