View Single Post
Old 2007-01-20, 05:50   Link #59
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but Jiraiya is much older than Naruto. It is only logical for him to be more like himself in a battle situation because he has more experience and he is really strong. Oh, and this Kishi's verision of the hyperbolic time chamber. Naruto has technically aged about a year. He should be a little more mature, at least in regards to fighting.
Exactly! Also i think that he completly got rid of his hot head part (his weakness) especially since he should've noticed (serveral times) that it triggers the Kyuubi...

But think about this....Kakashi said you'll surpass me...
Sakura/Sai & Yamato arrive (and they've seen Chouji/Ino & Kakashi beaten up...pretty bad.

Then Naruto responds....leave this to me... and Sai/Sakura & Yamato dont even intend to help cuz they are THAT confident (without knowing the enemies power)

Isnt it clear then... that Naruto really has surpassed Kakashi (and not even by a bit) Yamato responds like they are going to witness a show..

And the fact that Sai/Sakura & Pakkun are heading to Shikamaru probably means that he is gonna need their help (new Akatsuki member(s) or...trumph cards of this Hidan)