View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 16:13   Link #496
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives appeals me, i'll get it.

I miss only 3 eps of Eden of the East, but i feel like this story should have had way more episodes. I think it's a waste, because the mystery is being solved just the last episodes, while they could have played on this factor way more time. Anyways, lol @ Johnny Hunt.

I've already got used to these other animes that deal less with romance, since i've already burnt the ones which have become my favorite, but sometimes i still miss those old series so i might stop for a while and pick up those series again (Like Haruhi Suzumiya (Already watched twice), S;G (Already watched twice), Welcome to the NHK, Zero no Tsukaima (already watched... 3 times rofl) and so on)

EDIT
Finished Eden of the East, and i just happen to know that there are 2 other movies; however, i really got bored for some reason, or rather, i'm no longer interested in it. It didn't impress me much. Btw, the animation was a bit... it was actually fine, but the girl... her smile looked like a big cut on her face, seriously: was her mouth an oven? Lol.

Tonight i'll start Yumekui Merry and maybe even finish it.

EDIT2
Ah btw, for the ones who finished the 3 seasons of Shakugan no Shana, without spoiling anything, would you suggest me to pick it up again or to not expect anything because the romance keeps being not satisfying(for being satisfying, after 3 seasons, i at least expect a kiss). No no, don't say anything, or actually, do so: should or shouldn't I pick it up again? Should i put my hopes high when it comes to the romance, or is it frustrating like the 1st season and a good half of the 2nd? Don't tell me if there is a kiss or not, i'll eventually deduce it by your answer; just tell me "Pick it up again" or "Leave it in the dust". Thank you
I've been a fan of the series since season 1 and I felt the same way you did in regards to the first and second season. However, I think the 3rd season was the best one and I suggest you pick it up again.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote