View Single Post
Old 2009-11-21, 15:39   Link #19517
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
...and now for something completely different.

Spoiler for A Different Point of View:

Very nice. Hmm. I see so much fear in Nanoha in this. Fear of losing passion for the one she loves, fear of losing their love, so much fear I see here. That is the root of her disagreements with marriage seems to be. Passion (Lust/Attraction) may ebb and flow, but their are other parts of love, romantic love and attachment. A romantic relationship is like the seasons of life, and they are complex and change, but they are a part of life.

Its attachment that ultimately ends up being the person who puts more wood on the fire and watches it. If people come through these trials and are firm in maintaining and reinforcing their love, they are much stronger afterward. The main thing I feel that ends relationships is fear of failure in these trials, and the thought that their partner cannot endure the bad times(as its so much easier to remember the negative incidents in some cases), so its better to just break it off.

I also do not think Yuuno should give up, and I'd hope he could see the fear so obviously present in her. Don't send the box back just yet!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote