View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 02:54   Link #320
Slayerx

So young justice continues to be awesome; this week a great Robin episode as we get a call back to his circus days

Green Lantern has been pretty good so far; for the most recent epsidoe, if I had not seen Emarld Knights I would not have known enough to have seen that ending coming... Also Saint Walker really stole the show

And I'm still loving the DC nation shorts; this week we got Animal Man! and another Super Best Friends Forever

But one thing that hasn't been mentioned around that's been going on is the start of Marvel Universe on Disney XD.

Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes is off to a good start with its return and start of Season.

And we now have the beginning of Ultimate Spiderman... and so far, I have to say, I am not whelmed. I have found the series thus far to be really rather annoying. I think the most annoying would be Spidey's habit of breaking the 4th wall to provide exposition. It becomes less frequent in later episodes but it's still something of an annoyance. Really, i know Spidey always had a habit of talking to himself, but not really breaking the 4th wall; that's more dead pool's shtick. I'm am also not at all feeling the team vibe they put together. Its nice that Marvel would want to try and get some of their more lesser known heroes out there, but this doesn't seem like the right place (or atleast not well handled); I'm just not feeling a good dynamic going on between Spidey and the other members of the team.