View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 20:52   Link #38
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Pocari Sweat:

Quote:
You do not watch this show for action (at least serious action), though it is part of it.
I strongly disagree.

Quote:
I don't mean to insult fans of this show or what their tastes are, but really I can tell right from the bat after skimming through the episode (I was curious about the next Yoshino trainwreck k ) that VRO is "meant" to be a fanservice series that largely (though not all) caters to "lolicon fans" and in VRO's specific case "ass fetishists".

[...]Just don't go yelling to the rest of the anime community that such a show is the best series ever and you're meant to take it seriously .
Well, it might not be the "best series ever" since all we've seen in this series is one episode, but it's too early to tell, anyway. Also, I may understand that you're annoyed at those who are too vocal about a series being the "best series ever", but I'm just as annoyed at people who refuse to believe that a series has fans who actually take the series' story seriously.

Quote:
^ Wow, if what you said is true, then I guess I'll just stay far away from VRO. I actually came to this series almost blind except reading a bit of synopsis.
Of course, everyone will be coming blind to this series because it's an original concept (i.e., not an anime adaptation). How about making your own opinion about it instead of parroting someone else's?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote