Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 00:23   Link #1044
madness3_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And i am bored with these qualities that do matter. I want a character to relate not some wuss. Sorry but thats who he is. Talk about strong inner strength and blah blah blah but in reality he is nothing but a helpless weakling.

I much more prefer characters who are not afraid and actually can kick some ass, are not the retarded knights in shining armour who always stay on the 'don't kill, killing is so bad even when you face psychotic guy with an axe". I am just so bored of these guys.

Thats why creations like Kaze No Tsigma with Kazuma in front stands out of the retarded mass of the weakling guys who are strong inside, but frankly I dont like their strong inside when they are kicked around like meat puppets, I simply have zero respect on them and zero connection because they are so inhumanly weak.

Give me one Kazuma over a thousand of Aoi's anyday. He is strong outside, much more inner depth than Aoi could ever muster with his generic 'inner strength' that we have seen so much.

Now, I dont like guys who are all muscle but the guys in the middle rather than two extremes all muscle or all Aoi kind of guys. Give me a normal guy simply.
Ok honestly at what point in reading this did you think it would change? does anyone even remember the nova? it is all about girls fighting each other, actually more specifically its about fighting stella. Actually its more about breaking her down and Aoi helping her from going insane or something. If you were really looking for a ...kung fu fight Aoi or something then you are reading the wrong thing.
madness3_0 is offline   Reply With Quote