View Single Post
Old 2009-04-02, 23:45   Link #3987
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Damn, i knew the manga was catching up to the Novels but this is faster than i expected. Well NOT has been out for a while it is only logical for them to pass CMMD. Since we only have access to Shutazen's wonderful work, we are always bound to his release dates. What i wonder, however, is if the manga will continue even after they have reached NOT and reveal more of the story, or just go on hiatus for a while. Making manga is always easier than writting a book, so i would see Gatoh trying to finish the story first in manga to lighten up the mood, sorts of speak.

Selily Chidori was that the lastest FMP chapter? What chapter was it? As far as I know, Illiminati-Manga is the only group translating the manga to english and they are pretty far behind. Last chapter they released was chapter 12 vol 3, but as you can see the manga is already on volume 11 or so.

Yes, that is the latest part in the Manga and painfully released at last.

can see Lemon back there...

-when chidori seeks him out in the radio line in the same manga #10-

We can see Chidori clearly holding a gun (not a glock! take a look, its the same 'western'special gun of Leonards with the engravings she's holding) which she...initiately uses against Leonard in TMMD in their little bet..and shes wearing the same dress in the confession see above...

The manga ends the same as TMMD i suspect...

the next manga11, should start ANOT. I believe the manga and novel are releasing side by side...

happy trails!

Detective ! Selily Chidori!

Last edited by selilychidori; 2009-04-02 at 23:59.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote